QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES -- ABS-CBN, the leading global Filipino media and entertainment network, through The Filipino Channel (TFC), recently announced its return to staging international live events with “1MX Dubai 2021” happening on December 3 at the Trade Centre Arena in Dubai World Trade Centre.
But the exciting announcement does not stop there.
TFC, ABS-CBN Music, One Music PH, and Myx together with DJMC Events, Camella Homes, and Philippine Airlines will also be staging “1MX Manila 2021” happening on December 3 (Philippine time), the same day as the “1MX Dubai 2021,” and will be streaming LIVE worldwide (except UAE) via ktx.ph.
“It’s been a quite a long pandemic intermission for our world-class Filipino talents, but it’s showtime once again,” said ABS-CBN Global Chief Operating Officer Aldrin Cerrado. “We are jumpstarting where 1MX in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Singapore left off a couple of years back. While we are still mindful of precautions and safety measures, we know how fans of Filipino artists and music around the world have been itching to see and hear them live again. Back-to-back 1MX with in-person and virtual components offer the best of both worlds to Filipino music lovers everywhere.”
The lineup for “1MX Dubai 2021”:
- Bamboo: Filipino rock superstar who is also a coach in “The Voice Philippines”
- Moira dela Torre: The most-streamed Filipino singer-songwriter
- EZ Mil: Los Angeles-based Filipino American rapper whose popularity soared internationally with his hit single “Panalo.”
- Gigi De Lana: Philippines’ newest pop-rock diva
- BINI: All-female P-Pop group with a growing fan-base internationally
- BGYO: Internationally fast-rising all-male P-Pop group
The lineup for “1MX Manila 2021”:
- AC Bonifacio: An artist who made an appearance at the Netflix series “Riverdale,” and whose dancing skill was praised by choreographer Kiel Tutin for her dance cover of the song “Money” by K-Pop star Lisa.
- Angela Ken: TikTok music star turned recording artist
- Carlo Bautista: A product of the talent search show “Idol Philippines” and recently released his single “Kwarto” under Tarsier Records
- Fana: Singer-songwriter who has shown her musical growth since her “The Voice Teens” stint in 2017
- Jayda: Singer-songwriter who made a directorial debut with the music video of her song “Paano Kung Naging Tayo?” that won Best Music Video at the International Film Festival Manhattan.
- Jeremy G: An artist whose sound is a mix of old school and modern music
- Kritiko: rapper-songwriter whose song “AMAZAK” was among the most streamed song on Spotify in the U.S., Canada, Singapore, and UAE in 2020
- Lian Kyla: Singer-songwriter who also wrote songs for the P-Pop sibling group BINI and BGYO
- Nameless Kids: A five-man rising OPM band whose music brings laidback vibes
- Sab: Singer-songwriter who composed one of BINI’s hit singles “Golden Arrow”
- Trisha Denise: Singer-songwriter who have written songs for some OPM big names like Moira dela Torre and Jake Zyrus
“ABS-CBN have always been after giving platform and opportunities for artists to showcase their talents and offering something different to the table. We are excited for everyone to witness what this new breed of Filipino music artists can offer and possibly contribute to the music scene,” said ABS-CBN Global Managing Director for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and Head of ABS-CBN Global Events and Experience Joseph Arnie Garcia.
Do not miss this big celebration of Filipino music all over the world on December 3 with “1MX Dubai 2021” happening live at the Trade Centre Arena in Dubai World Trade Centre, and “1MX Manila 2021” streaming live worldwide (except UAE) via ktx.ph.
For those watching the “1MX Dubai 2021” on-site in Dubai, tickets are sold at AED 299 for Platinum, AED 249 for Diamond, AED 199 for Gold, AED 149 for Silver, and AED 99 for Bronze. You may purchase your tickets on Virgin Megastore (https://tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae/music/13637/1mx-concert?ref=list), Platinumlist (https://dubai.platinumlist.net/event-tickets/82292/1-mx-dubai-bamboo-moira), and on 800Tickets (https://www.800tickets.com/).
While for those watching the back-to-back “1MX Manila 2021” and “1MX Dubai 2021” via KTX.ph, tickets are sold at Php 499 for viewers inside the Philippines and $20 for viewers outside the Philippines (except UAE). Purchase your tickets via ktx.ph.